Monday, February 17, 2014

With Sympathy

It’s well into February now and perhaps your New Year’s Resolution to build up your stash of cards to have at the ready has begun to tank.  So I’ll be blogging some more sympathy cards in hopes of giving you some usable inspiration for this sensitive event.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As previously noted, I do exercise more restraint for these sad occasions than is my usual habit.  I think the emphasis should be on the event rather than on my artwork, so I keep the layout subtle and the embellishments to a minimum.  My aim is to arrive at something that is soft, quiet, and showing as much loving kindness as I can manage.

Cardstock:            Bazzill Leapfrog, Beckett Candlelight
Stamps:                My Sentiments Exactly With Sympathy
Inks:                     Ancient Page Leaf Green
Dies:                      Spellbinders Classic Squares, Memory Box
                                    Prim Poppy
Doo Dads:              Green gingham ribbon, Gelly Roll Clear Star

No comments:

Post a Comment