Thursday, December 12, 2013

Romance

Perhaps I should refer to my work as Leftovers, Inc, as I just love finding ways to use up scraps from previous projects . . .


My October 21 post shows this year’s Halloween card which yielded the leftover scraps I used for this card.  Usually, I put together a weaving with narrow strips like these, but this time, I thought it would be fun to angle the ends and arrange them side-by-side.  It came out in sort of an ombre-gone-wild effect which I like.  Hope you do too!

Cardstock:       Bazzill Simon, Watercolor paper
Stamps:             Starving Artistamp “Romance”, Ladder Stitch from the Altered
                               Stitches set
Inks:                   Distress Dusty Concord, Stormy Sky, Spiced Marmalade,
                             ColorBox Gold, Gold marker                                                  
Emb Powder:    Ranger Detail Gold      
Dies/Punches:  Spellbinders Classic Hearts, Labels 8, My Favorite Things
                                Mini Pennants 
Doo Dads:          Deckled scissors, Gelly Roll Glaze Yellow, 2 crystals, Gold floss

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this one in person and Mom & Dad's yesterday! Even more beautiful in person! Stunning, just simply stunning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete