Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Birthday

Take Two!  Today’s card uses the same embossing folder that was used on my previous post, but the look is quite different  . . .


This time, I used the embossed side which was highlighted by rubbing the ink pad lightly over the surface.  I varied the pressure a bit so that the background also picked up some of the ink.  I was shooting for a sort of aged, whitewashed look.   I think I actually got there, don’t you?

 Cardstock:       Bazzill White, watercolor paper
Stamps:             Wordsworth Happy Birthday, Stamp A Mania Line Background             
Inks:                   Distress Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, ColorBox
                                Frost White                                                   
Emb Powder:  Judikins Opaque White            

No comments:

Post a Comment