Monday, November 25, 2013

Thankful Butterfly

Wish I’d gotten this stamp of these whimsical trees while it was still being sold . . .

  
What I REALLY wish is that stamps would never be retired!  How hard is it to keep the original molds and drag them out as needed?  Isn’t everything computerized by now anyway?  So that means that storage isn’t really a problem anymore.  It also probably means that I haven’t the faintest idea of what I’m talking about.  Oh well – perhaps this will teach me to enjoy what I’ve got while I’ve got it . . .
Cardstock:  Memory Box Key Lime, Bazzill Julep, Beckett Moonlight,
                            generic textured cream scrap
Stamps:           Memory Box Row of Trees, Savvy “Thank You” Trail
Inks:                VersaCraft True Black, Distress Brushed Corduroy
                           Gelly Roll Clear Star             
Colored Pencils:  Prisma
Dies/Punches:    Die-Namics Wavy Edge, 1/8” corner rounder, Papertrey
                                  Ink Angled Labels, Family Treasures Squiggle,
                                  Marvy Butterfly           

 

No comments:

Post a Comment