Thursday, October 11, 2012

Celebrate

Sometimes, simple really is best . . .


 . . . yes, a number of steps were involved in getting this one together, but the process was elementary and the graduated punches I used kept things quick, simple, and perfectly sized.  Long before I began investing in dies, I had collected my sets of basic shapes in graduated sizes and I’ve never regretted that investment.  They remain my most-used shapes . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Dark Brown, Marcos Ivory Linen, generic Tan, Green, Speckled
                       Gold, Orange, Burgundy
Stamps:       Alias Smith & Jones Flower Swirl Background, Hero Real Daisy, Stampin
                       Up ‘Celebrate’
Inks:             Distress Antique Linen, Ancient Page Chocolate, Brown marker
Emb Powder:  B’Muse Devil’s Food
Punches:       Two sizes of square punches, corner rounder
Doo Dads:     Gold brads, dressmakers tracing wheel for pierced outline

No comments:

Post a Comment