Monday, October 8, 2012

Hey

My young friend Joshua turned 11 last week and a card with a lot of activity going on was definitely on the menu . . .


As I am currently working on a product review for Rubber Stamp Madness’ Spring issue, there were some scraps left over from the cards I’m making to illustrate the article.  Now I don’t know about you, but my scrap stash is as important to me as my leftovers in the fridge:  they both translate to Time Saved!  The zig zags lower right were punched from scraps about 1” in width, and the two pointy strips around the image are scraps from the scraps I just punched!  Genius, I tell you . . . genius.

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, watercolor paper
Stamps:       Red Rubber Designs: text and image from their Hey Life set
Inks:             Distress Bundled Sage, Brushed Corduroy, Wild Honey, Barn Door,
                        Tumbled Glass, Archival Jet Black, Glaze pen Black
Dies/Punches: Fiskars Zig Zag Border, Memory Keepers 1/8” Corner Chomper, EK
                            Success Arrows, Wplus9 Banner Trio Die 


1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love the colors you used to make the image really pop!

    ReplyDelete