Thursday, June 7, 2012

Forever In My Heart

As it’s only a few days past our anniversary, I thought another card for this romantic occasion would not be amiss. 


Both Valentine’s Day and wedding anniversaries are fun to work on because we’re allowed to scamper away from the Guy Stuff and edge into the girly things that we tend to find so much easier to express.  We can save the hard core images of chain saws, hammers, and pickup trucks for their birthdays and Father’s Day and permit ourselves to wallow in hearts and flowers the rest of the year!  After all, how many stamps of chain saws do we really want to collect?  There would sorta be something missing from the usual thrill of acquisition were I to feel the need to collect images of chain saws.  For me, anyway.  I’m just sayin’ . . .

Cardstock:  Bazzill Leap Frog, Dark Green, Plum, Beckett Iceberg
Stamps:       Unknown text and heart (Sorry!  If I ever find either stamp, I’ll come back and edit this.)
Inks:             Ancient Page Plum Wine, Marvy Silver marker
Colored Pencil: Prisma Pink
Emb. Powder  Vippies Transcendence
Dies/Punches  Spellbinders Fancy Tags, EK Success Corner Adorner Slot Punch
Emb. Folder:    Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls              
Doo Dads:        Silver flower beads, burgundy ribbon     



No comments:

Post a Comment