Monday, June 4, 2012

Blessing

Igor, my husband of 19 years, is indeed my blessing and I am so grateful to have found a stamp that speaks my heart. 


I wanted the cream cardstock to match the dots in the printed paper but every color I had was off.  Copics to the rescue!  I stroked the E30 Bisque over the nearest match and voila!  Made-to-order indeed.

As feared, I’ve gotten hooked on designer/printed papers and have begun to incorporate them in my cards.  So far, I’ve collected just one small box of them, but I’m a stamper – so we all know where that’s going:  pretty soon TWO boxes, then a cabinet, and finally the whole room.  Sigh . . .

Cardstock:  Paper Cut Tivoli Green, Bazzill Leap Frog, Sugar Cookie, Michael’s Recollections patterned paper  
Stamps:       Prickley Pear: text from Dragonfly set
Inks:             Ancient Page Sage, Copic E30 Bisque
Emb. Powder Vippies Transcendence
Dies/Punches:     Joy Butterfly, Carl mini flower, EK Success Scalloped Corner, JustRite Square Charm               
Doo Dads:    Offray ¼“ green gingham*, Viva Pearl Pen Cream, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen
 *No, the ribbon is not blue:  the camera just decided to get creative and change the white to pale blue.  And here I thought that I was the one in charge . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment