Thursday, May 17, 2012

100 Lucks

One of our favorite Chinese take-outs is less than a mile away.  After more than a year of bureaucratic and construction struggles on every front, they’ve finally managed to open up a restaurant in the space next door . . . I thought that the event was certainly worthy of my best efforts.


The background stamp is one I just picked up at Heirloom’s Allentown PA show last month and according to the label, it features one hundred ways to say ‘Good Luck’  in Chinese.  At least, I hope that’s what it says.  I also hope I’ve got it right side up . . .

Cardstock:     Bazzill Black, Cheddar, Wausau Firecracker Red, Stampin’ Up Always Artichoke
Stamps:         Local King 100 Lucks, Lost Coast Bamboo (Asian set), Stampin’ Up Chinese Joy
Inks:                 ColorBox Black
Emb Powder:   B’Muse Black
Dies/Punches:  Die-Namics Fly a Kite, Punch-a-Bunch Mini Sun
Doo Dads:        Black cord

No comments:

Post a Comment