Monday, January 29, 2024

Thank You

There were two couples who attended the wedding I wrote about in the previous post. This second couple also brought lovely food for the celebration feast so I wanted to send them a Thank You note as well . . .

Kathy initiated a conversation about art at the luncheon table so my intent was to provide a card that was artsy in feeling.  The background seemed a little heavy to me so I added some framed vellum to lighten things up a bit.  It’s amazing what vellum can do to quietly subdue an overly ambitious color scheme . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Vanilla, Canson Aquarelle #90, Scrap Blue,

collaged layer from my Scrap Box

Colorants:    Deco Art Acrylic Paint Colonial Blue, Pinecone Brown

Dies:            Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Trimmings, Savvy

“Thank You”           

Emb Fldr:     Tim Holtz Intertwine

Doo Dads:    Nuvo glitter Ivory Sands    


No comments:

Post a Comment