Thursday, October 5, 2023

Cheers!

Lately, I’ve been having an absolutely wonderful time playing with inlaid backgrounds . . .

 


I love mixing patterns which is a good thing.  That’s because my excessive collection of patterned papers needs to be reduced.  So these quilt-type dies are a great way to make that happen.

A piece of 4” wide double-sided tape backs the die cut frame.  Then I use the same die to cut the filler pieces from assorted patterned papers and they get set into place.  When done, the other sheet of release paper gets pulled off the back and the piece is attached to a card base.  Not difficult at all, and as a bonus, I think this design makes a great guy card . . .

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Simon, assorted patterned papers         

Dies:            InLoveArts Splicing Broken Mirror, Technique Tuesday

Garden Leaves, Simon Says “Cheers”              

Doo Dads:    American Crafts Grosgrain Ribbon Lime 

No comments:

Post a Comment