Monday, February 6, 2023

Moments

More fun with the Double Stamped Vellum technique . . .


I warned you I’d be coming back to this lovely method so don’t think that this is the last example you’ll ever see!  I want to experiment with navy blue as well as a dramatic black but I love the dark brown so much that I keep coming back to it.  I must take a firmer hand with myself . . .

Cardstock:   Canson Montval Watercolor #140, Scrap Brown        

Stamps:        Verve Autumn Splendor

Inks:               Gina K Charcoal Brown, ColorBox Frost White

Emb Pwdr:   Hero White

Dies:              Impression Obsession Large Frame, Memory Box

Grove Branch, Cheery Lynn Tiny Flower Kit, Sizzix

Floral Arch & Words set: “Moments”            

Doo Dads:    Glass seed beads Gold    

No comments:

Post a Comment