Thursday, February 2, 2023

Place Cards

My solitary plans for Christmas happily changed and I found myself in the cherished company of three of my closest friends for a lovely dinner.  As I did for Thanksgiving, I made another set of place cards – this time for Christmas . . .

 


As with the Thanksgiving place cards, I die cut two tags and glued the top ends together for each tag so that it would stand up.  The music background was stamped and then came some die cutting fun with Christmas stockings, some pine foliage, and a sprinkling of glittery stars.  I put a hanging loop at the top for display on a tree or maybe to dangle from a decorated shelf . . .

Cardstock:   Strathmore Ultimate White, Bazzill Julep, American

Crafts Light Green, Concord & 9th Neutrals Glitter

Paper Pack     

Stamps:        Stampendous Music Score

Inks:               Superior India Ink Black

Dies:              Spellbinders Tags & Flags, Stocking Trio, Cheery Lynn

Pine Branches, Memory Box Garden Sprig , Our Daily

Bread Sparkling Stars, Tattered Lace 2015 Alphabet      

Doo Dads:    Stampendous Fun Flock Cotton Ball White, Offray

                      Grosgrain Ribbon 1/8” & ¼” Red          

No comments:

Post a Comment