Monday, February 1, 2021

With Sympathy

In a recent blog, Stamper Extraordinaire Jennifer McGuire noted that while Distress inks blend beautifully, Distress Oxide inks are even better when it comes to blend-ability . . .


  . . . so with my Life Changing brushes, I gave the Oxide inks a try on the background panel after putting it through an embossing folder.  She was right . . .  I got the lovely, subtle results I was after.  The Oxide line has a chalky finish which is good for some effects, but I wanted a tiny bit of gleam here, so I spritzed twice with Perfect Pearls spray in gold.


Cardstock:   Simon Says Fog, Strathmore #100 Bristol

Stamps:        Endless Creations “With Sympathy", Vertical

Inks:              Distress Oxide Weathered Wood, Bundled Sage, ColorBox Gold

Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold, UTEE Gold

Dies:              Top/Under “Three Lobed Flower”, Spellbinders Hemstitched 0

                        Rectangles   

Emb Fldr:      Gemini Regency Swirls

Doo Dads:    Perfect Pearls spray Gold, Viva Paper Pen Gold          

 

No comments:

Post a Comment