Thursday, February 11, 2021

Wild About You

 While I'd wanted to use snippets of doily edges or even white woven fabric trims on my Valentine's cards, the image didn't seem to lend itself to such traditionally lacy embellishments . . .


So I went for my stash of paper trims which seemed to work much better with the dramatic artwork.  I wish for a very Happy Valentine's Day to one and all!

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Kisses, Strathmore Ultimate White         

Stamps:       Treasure Cay “Love Goddess”, Inky Antics “Wild

                     about you”

Inks:             Gina K Amalgam Black, ColorBox Frost White, Hero

                     Unicorn

Emb Pwdr:  Hero White

Dies:            Sweet ‘n Sassy Hearts set, Cottage Cutz Nested         

                     Stitched Scalloped Square                     

Doo Dads:    Deckle Edge Trimmer, Martha Stewart Paper Borders 

No comments:

Post a Comment