Thursday, January 7, 2021

Wonderful Day

 Every once in awhile I wake up and realize that I haven't used a beloved design element in awhile.  In this case, it's stripes . . .

 


I really love how they add some pizzaz and freshness to a layout.  It's time to break out my stash of stripe stamps and keep it handy . . .

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Kachina, Strathmore Ultimate White, Scrap Black       

Stamps:       Carabelle Texture in My Journal, My Favorite Things

                     Diagonal Stripes

Inks:             Hero Black

Waterclrs:    Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magical Caribbean Blue, Merci

                     Beaucoup Mint

Dies:            Gina Small Stitched Rectangle, Sue Wilson Hope your

                     day is wonderful    

Doo Dads:    Queen & Co Pearls Teal, Judikins Diamond Dust Glitter        

No comments:

Post a Comment