Thursday, October 31, 2019

On Your Anniversary


As a fallback in case of boo boo's, I had made a number of extra die cut pieces for the library class in rubber stamping I taught last month.  So I've got lots of leftover bits and pieces I can put to use for my own work . . .


 . . . hence the use of both the black and sponged layers.  But instead of a stamped image, I opted to use a die cut in a little different way:  I thought some extra dimension would be interesting, so I frosted it the flowers with embossing paste and scattered on some fine glitter,  In real life, it twinkles quite nicely . . .

Cardstock:   Value Pack White, Bazzill Raven
Stamps:       Impression Obsession “On Your Anniversary”
Inks:             Distress Dusty Concord, Bundled Sage, Faded Jeans
Emb Powder:   Judikins Detail Black
Dies:            Spellbinders Small Mega Deckled Rectangles, Branching Out,
                     Simon Says Fresh Daisies                       
Doo Dads:    Suze Weinberg Dimensional Whipped Paper, Past Time Stamps
                     Multi Ultra Fine Glitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment