Monday, July 16, 2018

Live


I seem to be in monochromatic mode lately . . .


With the lacy background piece that I'd unearthed from my Scrap Stash, I thought it would be neat to continue the Kraft and cream colors throughout.  I like how it turned out, even though I started with a very different layout in mind.  It's amazing how often I get sidetracked like that . . .

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Beckett Candlelight 
Stamps:       Stacy Antique Lace
Inks:             Distress Brushed Corduroy
Dies:              Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2, Elizabeth Craft Small
                        Butterfly, DieNamics Falling Leaves, Prima Forest
                        Leaves, Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Pieces, Word
                        Fetti “Live”              
Emb Folder: Sheena Snowfall
Doo Dads:    Wink of Stella Clear, Viva Pearl Pen Cream           


No comments:

Post a Comment