Monday, July 9, 2018

All the Best


With free time continuing to be at a premium, I'm still having fun looting my Scrap Stash.  The things I unearth are real time savers.  I hate to rush my card making, but when it's necessary to maximize my time, I'm happy to have a head start . . .


The two green pieces, the leaves, and the white frame are what I excavated.  I cut them down by using stitched dies to coordinate the three pieces, and used an Italian script stamp on the largest piece.  As the recipient is Italian, I thought that bit of subtlety would be fun.

Cardstock:   Bazzill Kachina, Beckett Candlelight         
Stamps:       A Stamp in the Hand Words Background, Script
Inks:             Distress Mowed Lawn, Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon,
                        Lucky Clover
Dies:            DieNamics, Pierced Rectangle Frames, Vertical Stitched Strip,
                        Marianne Flower and Leaves, Mama Elephant Femme
                        Frames, Impression Obsession “All the best”                 
Stencil:        The Crafters Workshop Mini Cubist

No comments:

Post a Comment