Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thinking of You

In my fabric stash, I came across a gorgeous, slubbed, cream-colored mesh that I think is designed to be used for semi-sheer curtains.  Whatever it is, I have to get more . . .


I backed the inside front of the card with a piece of cream cardstock so that the message wouldn't show through the mesh.

This piece will be a sympathy card, so I kept it simple:  a gentle color, lots of texture, and my favorite embossing powder that cures to a hammered gold finish. 

I've several dies with variously shaped openings surrounded by stitched or pierced details.  My plan is to put all of them to use with various kinds of fabrics and embellishments in the near future, because I really like the way this one turned out . . .

Cardstock:   Fox River Crushed Leaf: Cream   
Stamps:        Hero “Thinking of you”
Inks:               ColorBox Gold
Emb Powder:   Ranger Gold
Dies:              Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Pieces, Memory Box butterflies:
                        Corden, Powell
Emb Folder: Taylored Expressions Weathered
Doo Dads:    Mesh fabric   

No comments:

Post a Comment