Thursday, February 8, 2018

Dream

Every time I walk my dog Tater, I'm always on the lookout for interesting bits and pieces of natural materials I can use on my cards.  I also find pocket change, none of which ever finds itself on any of my creations . . .


In this case, I lucked onto some textured twigs that had happily remained flexible instead of brittle after they dried.  I painted them with a silver marker and used tiny dots of wet glue to adhere.  As always with delicate layouts, I'll include a thin sheet of foam when I mail it out . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Beckett Iceberg                       
Stamps:       Various texture stamps, Stamp Zia Zia's Grass, "Dream"                
Inks:             Hero Black, ColorBox Black, Frost White
Emb Powder:  Judikins Detail Black, White
Punches:     Various butterfly punches 
Doo Dads:    Twigs painted with silver marker

No comments:

Post a Comment