Thursday, December 21, 2017

Hear the Angels Sing

In an attempt to simply my usual overly-fussy Christmas card production line, I set up two rules for myself this year:  no heat embossing, and the background must be a smooshed one . . .


These were wise decisions:  with over 80 cards to do, there really is a limit as to how much time I can carve out to spend on these.  I think I'll restrict myself in the same manner next year . . . of course, cutting down an overly large Christmas card list would also be helpful.  

Hope that's not too bah humbug-ish . . .

Cardstock:   American Crafts White, Strathmore #90 Watercolor paper,
                        Generic Dull Gold        
Stamps:        Stampin’ Up Shepherds, Neat & Tangled Joyful Sentiments,
                        Above the Mark Abbey Music, Starving Artistamps Retro
                        Mosaic Grout
Inks:               Distress Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans
Dies:              Memory Box Star of Wonder, Tim Holtz Labels              


No comments:

Post a Comment