Thursday, October 12, 2017

Eat Your Veggies

We've reached the end of the tie die collection of backgrounds.  Well, for now, anyway . . .


Orange Gelatos were used on the carrots and I made a happy discovery while using them . . . always a good thing.  While stroking the Gelato onto the stamp, I had thought the resulting impression would be smooth and I would have to doctor it up to give it a more realistic look.  Not so:  two gentle spritzes from my mister gave the carrots the wonderful texture I was hoping for.

Time to dig into my Gelatos box and have me some more fun like this!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Parakeet, Coffee Filter White       
Stamps:        A Stamp in the Hand Veggie Set , Words Background
                           Script, Stampin’ Up Itty Bitty Backgrounds:  Dots
Inks:               Ancient Page Reinkers Pine, Sage, Mandarin
Colorants:    Gelatos Mango
Emb Powder:   Vippies Transcendence  
Dies:              Goodculler Stitched Rectangles, Marianne Butterflies 
Doo Dads:    American Crafts Jute Green                      

No comments:

Post a Comment