Monday, October 16, 2017

Dude

There was a happy smile on my face the entire time I worked on this card . . .


I've had the Bird Crazy set of stamps, dies, and accessories for as long as they've been available, yet this is the first time I've put any of them to use.  I'm a little odd that way.  I buy only what I absolutely love, and then when it arrives, I usually file it away.  Weird. But the day always comes when I rummage through my stash and something like the Bird Crazy collection leaps out at me and I am compelled to put it to work.

This card was the most fun to put together that I've had in a long time - and I always have fun stamping!  There were some really clever minds at work when this collection was designed:  from the stamps to the dies, no detail was overlooked and it was a pleasure every step of the way.  No, I'm not getting paid to flog this set:  I just loved working with it!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Cocoa, Strathmore Ultimate White         
Stamps:        Tim Holtz Bird Crazy, Crazy Things, Hero Designer
                           Woodgrain        
Inks:               Hero Black, VersaMark, Distress Vintage Photo                       
Watercolors:   Inktense Pencils Dark Aquamarine, Sicilian Yellow, Willow,
                              Hooker’s Green, Zig Clean Color Haze Blue, Yellow,
                              Oatmeal, Green
Emb Powder:   WOW Clear Matte Dull  
Dies:              Tim Holtz Bird Crazy, Crazy Things, DieVersions font
                           Noodles: “Dude”, Goodculler Stitched Rectangles, DieNamics 
                           Horizontal Stitched Strips                    

No comments:

Post a Comment