Monday, October 24, 2016

A Time of Gratitude

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  never underestimate the power of your Scrap Stash . . .


On this card, the four squares began life with high hopes.  Unfortunately, they turned out to be failed attempts that didn't work in their original state.  So I gave them a time out in my Scrap Stash box.  Then I experimented:  cutting them up and arranging them quilted-style changed everything.  Some copper brads and an antique-y gold button finished the transformation . . .

Cardstock:               Bazzill Bon Bon, Yam, Generic Chocolate                    
Stamps:                   Hero Wavy Gratitude
Inks:                           ColorBox Gold
Emb Powder:          Ranger Gold
Punches:                  EK Success Tree, Scalloped Corners
Doo Dads:                Gold button, Copper brads

No comments:

Post a Comment