Thursday, August 11, 2016

Celebrate

A few years ago, I collected a heap of harlequin images because I simply fell in love with that classic design element.  When I recently realized I hadn't used any of them in a good while, it was time to dive back into my stash of "argyles"  and have some fun . . .


 This card uses three varieties of the harlequin shape, which I love as much as I ever did.  More to come for sure . . .

Cardstock:   Marcos 110# Jute, Bazzill Raven
Stamps:        Stampin’ Up Distressed Harlequin, Judikins Harlequin,
                           Angel Co Speckle, Impression Obsession Tag Set,
                           Wplus9 Label Layers 4: “Celebrate”
Inks:               Hero Black
Colored Pencil:   Prisma White
Dies:              Lil Inkers Stitched Mats: Squares, DieNamics Wonky
                           Stitched Rectangle Stax, Studio Calico Nested Rectangles,
                           Penny Black Diamond Border, Impression Obsession Tag Set
Doo Dads:    Martha Stewart Glitter Onyx, May Arts Jute Black

No comments:

Post a Comment