Monday, June 20, 2016

It's Your Day

For my adorable niece Rebecca's birthday today, I present Kraft, Black, and Cream – a color combo that's hard to beat . . .


  . . . of course, Kraft with just about anything is hard to beat, in my opinion!

Mixing text, a music score, and butterflies is something I never would have thought to do when I first started stamping 16 years ago.  But I came across a blogger last week who had done just that, and it looked so good that I wanted to give it a try.

I'll be doing this combo again, for sure . . .


Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Strathmore Soft White, Generic Black,
                           Pre-printed Vellum
Stamps:        Starving Artistamp Pansy, Stampendous Music Score,
                           Great Impression Script Background, Impression Obsession
                           Lace Butterfly, Lace Butterfly Profile, Too Much Fun “It’s
                           Your Day”
Inks:               Hero Black, ColorBox Black, Frost White
Emb Powder:   Judikins Detail Black, WOW Seafoam White
Dies:              Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Ovals Large, Impression
                           Obsession All-in-One Frames Rectangles 2, Repeat
                           Impressions Flip Stitch, Lil Inker Stitched Mats Rectangles,
                           Stitched Mats Squares, Memory Box Butterfly 
                           Isabella
Doo Dads:    Viva Pearl Pen Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment