Thursday, February 11, 2016

Wild About You

Quite awhile ago, I bought a 12" x 12" variety pack of handmade Indian papers.  The top piece in the package consisted of strips of each of the papers inside so you could see what you were getting.  I figured that trimming them down to card size ought to make some great ready-made backgrounds . . .


I got eight pieces, which was exactly what I needed.  Happy Valentine's Day!

PS  Sorry about the blurry photo - I'm having camera problems and am crossing fingers I can get this fixed ASAP . . .

Cardstock:   Generic Red, Handmade Indian paper scraps, Spellbinders
                           Vellum White
Stamps:        Impression Obsession Ornate Borders, Inky Antics “Wild
                           about you”
Inks:               ColorBox Frost White, Uni Posca Marker White
Emb Powder:   Judikins Opaque White
Dies:              Our Daily Bread Ornate Hearts, Spellbinders Fleur de
                           Lis Squares




No comments:

Post a Comment