Monday, December 14, 2015

Birthday Wishes

My love affair with anything striped continues unabated . . .


 Believe it or not, my original inspiration for this card came from a creative treatment of a five panel door that I saw on Salvage Dawgs one night.  I won't even bother to try and explain how my original vision transmogrified into this card, but suffice it to say, I had fun!

Cardstock:   Strathmore #90 Watercolor paper
Stamps:        Clearly Besotted Diagonal Stripes, Studio L2E Studio
                           Borders VI, Unknown Flourish, Stamp Zia “Birthday
                            Wishes”
Inks:               VersaMark, Stampin’ Up Garden Green, ColorBox
                           Cream White, Black, Gelly Roll pen Clear Star
Emb Powder:   Ranger Weathered White, Judikins Detail Black,
                                Cloisonné Smokey Obsidian, Emerald Onyx
Dies:              Papertrey Ink Take Three
Doo Dads:    Candi dots Savile Row

No comments:

Post a Comment