Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Your Day


There have been scores of tutorials and demos lately featuring reinkers and all the fun you can have with them.  So I've been having some fun as well . . .



I added the merest drop of four intense colors to my craft sheet, spritzed with water, and laid my watercolor paper down in it.  Oh joy!  Lots of splendid color for sure.  I heat-dried after the first pass, and then went after the drops left behind – heat-drying after each blotting.  This is how you get the wonderful splotches and blobs so characteristic of watercolor work. 

As I've got a shelf full of reinkers, I foresee many happy hours ahead!  

Cardstock:   Generic White, watercolor paper
Stamps:        Rubber Stampede Gerbera Block Print, Stampin’ Up
                          “It’s your day”
Inks:               Nick Bantock Reinkers Prussian Blue, Cerulean Azure,
                          Chartreuse Leaf, Chrome Yellow, ColorBox Frost White,
                          Distress Pumice Stone
Emb Powder:   Judikins Opaque White
Dies:              Hero Frames with Sprigs
Doo Dads:    Silver Flower Soft, DIY enamel dots


No comments:

Post a Comment