Monday, December 1, 2014

Grapes and Pomegranates


Although we are now officially into winter, much of the summer and fall bounty is happily still with us – hence some colorful reminders of what is soon to be buried in snow and freezing temps . . .
  


 . . . and if we ever have another Winter like the last one, I swear I'll drape myself in an electric blanket, plug it into my 50' extension cord, and never leave the house.  As long as I can keep my hands free for stamping, I'll be just fine . . .

BTW, shown are a few more DIY enamel dots:  I'm not too keen on their placement (20-20 hindsight is always infallible – and infuriating), but I still think they're adorable . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Leapfrog, Kisses, Beckett Moonlight
Stamps:        A Stamp in the Hand Fruit Set: Pomegranate, Grapes,
                          and Fruit Definitions
Inks:               Hero Black, Marvy Wet Looks: #’s 1, 8, 11, 64, 72
Emb Powder:  Suze Weinberg UTEE Clear
Dies:              Cheery Lynn Lace Corner Deco B
Doo Dads:    DIY enamel dots, Inkssentials Enamel Accents
           

No comments:

Post a Comment