Monday, April 29, 2013

Beauty

As promised in my post of April 18, I had some plans for the border strips I had left over after cutting out the background for the Mother’s Day card I featured that day . . .

 
 . . . getting this card together was one of those wandering journeys that took me several places before I finally decided I had reached my destination.  I like the soft and misty coloration and am once again grateful to Tim’s Distress Stains for making that happen . . . LOVE those puppies!

Cardstock:         Bazzill Dark Posey, Beckett Iceberg, Tan scraps
Stamps:              Lost Coast Cat Quotes, Stamp Zia ‘Beauty’
Inks:                    Distress Stains Brushed Corduroy, Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar
                              ColorBox Frost White
Emb Powder:    B’Muse Eggshell
Emb Folder:       Sizzix Plaid
Dies/Punches:   Memory Box Grove Branch,  Papertrey Ink Angled Label,
                              EK flower punches

 

1 comment: