Thursday, February 7, 2013

Purple Love

As much as I love using traditional Red for Valentines, I think Purple plus some pretty White lace can work too . . .

 
This was a remake of a card that was kind of blah.  It started out with great intentions originally but wound up being on the lame side.  Didn’t think it was possible to do that with anything Purple, but I was wrong.  After removing the offending elements, I had no clue as to what to do next.  But I made a start anyway and just kept going.  Occasionally, that can be a very good strategy . . .

Cardstock:         Generic Purple, Black, Beckett Iceberg
Stamps:              Craft Smart ‘Love’, Alias Smith & Rowe Swirl Frenzy
Inks:                    Distress Dusty Concord, ColorBox Silver, Perfect Pearls spray
Emb Powder:    B’Muse Silver
Dies/Punches:   DieNamics Hearts a Plenty, Nellie Snellen MFD008 Frames
Impression Plate:  Cheery Lynn Cement
Doo Dads:          Lilac crystals, Silver stickers, wavy paper corrugator

1 comment:

  1. Sue, this is a very nice card!

    I didn't know if you would come back to my blog to see my answer to your question re: permalinks, so I copied it and will paste it here:

    Sue, if you want to link to someone else's particular post, all you have to do is go to that post and copy and paste its URL address into your blog post using the link feature. For example, my blog's general address will get you to my blog, but not to this specific post about permalinks. But once you;re at my blog, if you click on the title How to Find Your permalink, the page will reload, and it will be this article and nothing more. If you go up to the URL address, you will see it reads: http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/2013/02/how-to-find-your-permalink.html. This address is what you would copy and paste into your post as a link to this article.

    Thanks for visiting!!!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete