Monday, February 4, 2013

Heart Dangle


My Valentine card series continues with more eyelet border papers.  I found these in a dark corner of a local craft store that was closing out their inventory.  Placed behind a piece of linen cardstock I decorated with the polished stone technique, I think they add some interesting texture and visible dimension without requiring extra postage.  Win Win!


Cardstock:         Marcos Ivory Linen, Bazzill Pink, Lava, paper eyelet borders
Stamps:              Great Impressions Five Dotted Hearts, Angie B ‘Love’
Inks:                    Piñata Chili Pepper, Adirondack Cranberry, Ranger Mixatives:
                                Pearl, Gold, Silver
                              Ancient Page Cardinal
Emb Powder:      B’Muse Ruby Red
Dies/Punches:   corner rounder punch, oval scallop punch
Doo Dads:          1/8” Silver ribbon, dangling heart charm*

*  One terrific source for charms and embellishments of all kinds is OrientalTradingCheck out their Craft catalog for great prices and generous collections:  some of their embellishment sets contain so many items that you can easily share them with a friend or two.  My own personal rule for embellishments states that with rare exception, my price cutoff is 30cents per charm.  With Oriental Trading, my budget covers everything with room left over!

No comments:

Post a Comment