Monday, October 31, 2022

Beware

Halloween is always one of the most fun card-making experiences of the year for me and probably for a lot of us . . .


This year, I had the pleasure of using another beautiful stamp that was gifted to me from The Peddler’s Pack - the background spider web.  When white-embossed over black, the multiple dots used for shading in the web also looked to me like a starry sky!  I didn’t expect that effect and I think it’s beautiful . . .

After die cutting a rectangular shape into the card front, the focal point was glued to the inside of the card below the message, which says,  “I’d turn back if I were you . . .”.

I need to do more cutouts – I really like the interesting effect they have . . .

 

Cardstock:   Beckett Cambric Linen New Black, Strathmore Ultimate

White        

Stamps:        Peddler’s Pack Halloween Spider Web, Picture Show

Haunted House, Vippies Jennifer Boo

Inks:               ColorBox Frost White, Gina K Amalgam Black

Waterclrs:     Zig Clean Color Yellow, Orange

Emb Pwdr:   Hero White

Dies:              Spellbinders Classic Rectangles Large, Frantic Stamper

Scary Words: “Beware”               

No comments:

Post a Comment