Monday, October 10, 2022

Celebrate

Pat Huntoon of Technique Junkies posted a recent video on her blog.  It featured a lovely background in three colors and was overstamped with navy script.  I loved the look and put together my own version . . .


 
I put some die cut trees in front for added dimension, but my favorite thing was the navy script in the background.  I’ve used script or text backgrounds scores of times but always in brown, black, or white.  These neutrals always look great, but the navy ink Pat used on her card opened a door for me.  Such a little thing, but I can’t wait to experiment with more colors on my script backgrounds.  Time to get out of the rut!

Cardstock:   Strathmore Bright White, Strathmore Mixed Media #90,

Scrap Navy         

Stamps:        Impression Obsession Script, Just For Fun Tree Line

Inks:              Distress Chipped Sapphire, Villainous Potion, Mowed

Lawn, ColorBox Frost White

Emb Pwdr:   Hero White

Dies:             Tim Holtz Tree Line, Memory Box Little Pines, Alphabet

Soup “celebrate”   

Doo Dads:    Inkssentials Enamel Accents White, Gelly Roll Clear Star     

No comments:

Post a Comment