Thursday, October 6, 2022

Cluck Cluck

The new owners of my former little lake house held an Open House for all who participated in their extensive and very beautiful renovations.  They knew I am a vegetarian and prepared some absolutely luscious faux chicken drumsticks.  After giving me an entire tray full of them to take home, a Thank You was certainly in order . . .


I thought a fanciful chicken, complete with a red heart and glammed up to the beak with decorative feathers, would be a fun way to convey my feelings of appreciation for their thoughtful gift.  I did the coloring with Zig’s Clean Color Markers and as I’ve not used them in awhile, I was delighted to re-discover how blendable they are.  Very intense color, even after using a water brush to blend and move it around.

Cardstock:   Bazzill Classic Yellow, Cutie, Strathmore Mixed

Media #90   

Stamps:        Carabelle Three Birds, Technique Junkies Keep

Chickens: “Cluck Cluck”, Purple Daisy Sand

Inks:               Gina K Amalgum Black

Waterclrs:     Zig Clean Color Geranium Red, Orange, Yellow,

Cobalt Blue, Violet

Dies:              Lil Inker Stitched Mats Squares, Kat Scrappiness

Woodgrain Framed Diamond Wire                  

No comments:

Post a Comment