Monday, October 24, 2022

Winter

The generosity that flourishes in the world of rubber stamping never ceases to amaze me.  Once again, I have been gifted by The Peddler’s Pack owner Joyce Kurtz with new toys to play with.  She writes that she loves to share with the stamping community and indeed she has.  This time, the mailer contained four beautiful stencils and I’ve been having fun with them for a week.  Here’s the first result . . .


 

After stenciling one tree, I thought, “Why should I stop there?  Go for three!”  So I did.   The resulting triptych was a challenge to photograph but I hope the general idea gets across . . . 

Cardstock:   Strathmore Mixed Media #90, Bright White      

Inks:               Distress Faded Jeans, Stamp Zia Chroma Spray Iris,

ColorBox Gold

Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold

Dies:              Scrapbook Slim Nested Rounded Rectangles, Elizabeth

Craft Ribbons 1       

Stencil:          Dreamweaver Single Bare Tree, Simon Says

Falling Snow

Doo Dads:    Deco Foil Gel Duo, Fanci Kwik Stencil Paste     



No comments:

Post a Comment