Monday, October 3, 2022

Love

This one took awhile but was ever so much fun to put it all together . . .


I wanted the leaves to have just a bit of glimmer so I brought out my jar of Cosmic Shimmer, smeared just a bit onto my finger and lightly stroked each leaf.  I got just the effect I was after and can see myself trying this little trick again.

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill PaloVerde, Nicole Premiere #140 Watercolor,

Beckett Candlelight, Hanko Echizen Gold 

Inks:              Distress Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick, Gelly Roll Clear Star

Dies:              Memory Box Lorelai Leaf, Pinpoint Leaf Plate, Marianne

Decorative Tags, Stampin’ Up Botanical Tags, Brutus &

Monroe Hearts, Mama Elephant Dainty Bow, DeeSee Love 

Doo Dads:    Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste Warm Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment