Monday, July 26, 2021

Cheers!

Annoying News:

Feedburner is the company that has been notifying you whenever I post a new card.  But they have just announced that they will not be providing this email service anymore.  There doesn't seem to be a backup company waiting in the wings so we bloggers are being left high and dry.  As I said, annoying.  However, I have no intention of quitting my blog.  Until I leave the planet, I will be posting every Monday and Thursday as I've done for the last nine years.  I hope you will continue to share this creative journey with me!

 Now it's on to today's card . . .

A trio of openwork leaves . . .


To give the delicate veining something on the same plane to cling to, I backed the leaves with some sheer vellum which gave the open areas a slightly misty look.  To attach, I used spray glue on the backs of the veining.  This always leaves some slightly sticky areas along a few edges and that means it's time to bring some glitter to the rescue.  This covers up the sticky stuff and adds a very subtle sparkle to the project.

 

 Cardstock:   Scrap Sage Green, Strathmore Pastelle Cover White,

                     Vellum         

Stamps:       Papertrey Ink Infinity Frames Sentiments: “Cheers”,

                     “Cake for Breakfast”

Inks:             VersaMagic Oasis Green

Emb Pwdr:  Seth Apter Dusk

Dies:            Altenew Leaf Mix, Tropical Leaf Mix, Lil Inker Stitched

                     Mats Rectangles     

Doo Dads:   Sparkle N Sprinkle Fantasy Gold glitter, Viva Paper

                     Pen Gold  

No comments:

Post a Comment