Monday, July 5, 2021

Celebrate

Annoying News:

Feedburner is the company that has been notifying you whenever I post a new card.  But they have just announced that they will not be providing this email service anymore.  There doesn't seem to be a backup company waiting in the wings so we bloggers are being left high and dry.  As I said, annoying.  However, I have no intention of quitting my blog.  Until I leave the planet, I will be posting every Monday and Thursday as I've done for the last nine years.  I hope you will continue to share this creative journey with me!

Now back to today's card . . .

 I think this one works well for a guy card . . .

 


To avoid having ends that would lift and fray, I cut a small slit in the fold, threaded the ribbon through and fastened the ends on the inside.

The wildflowers were stamped in three colors . . . after the first two colors dried completely, I stamped the third color and dusted with clear embossing powder.  The final result is just a random glisten instead of an entire shiny field.  I love the look IRL and wish the camera would show it . . .

 

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Neenah #110 Solar White 

Stamps:       Hero Friend Definition, Stacy Stamps Wildflower Trio,

                     DRS Silhouette Branch, Posh Impressions Ideal Ivy,

                     Printworks “Celebrate”

Inks:             Hero Soft Brown, Cup o’ Joe, VersaFine Imperial Purple

Emb Pwdr:  Vippies Transcendence

Dies:            Time Holtz Labels             

Doo Dads:    Silver buckle, Brown grosgrain ribbon     

No comments:

Post a Comment