Thursday, July 8, 2021

Bloom

Annoying News:

Feedburner is the company that has been notifying you whenever I post a new card.  But they have just announced that they will not be providing this email service anymore.  There doesn't seem to be a backup company waiting in the wings so we bloggers are being left high and dry.  As I said, annoying.  However, I have no intention of quitting my blog.  Until I leave the planet, I will be posting every Monday and Thursday as I've done for the last nine years.  I hope you will continue to share this creative journey with me!

Now it's on to today's card . . .

 Again with the leaves - and lots more to come.  I'm having too much fun with two new leafy die sets to quit now!


After backing the openwork leaves with my favorite gleamy-gold paper ("gleamy" as opposed to shiny - big difference), I  pop-dotted them onto a deckled rectangle and set them on a brick embossed background.  But the bricks didn't show up at all.  So I ran an ink pad over the raised side of the folder - the side that defines the grout - and boy, what a difference!

 

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Bazzill Velvet, Scrap Green, Hanko

                     Echizen Gold

Stamps:       Purple Daisy Sand

Inks:             Hero Soft Brown

Dies:            Altenew Leaf Mix, Tropical Leaf Mix, Spellbinders Small

                     Deckled Mega Rectangles, Frantic Stamper Bloom 

Emb Fldr:    Taylored Expressions Brick

Doo Dads:    Viva Paper Pen Gold        

No comments:

Post a Comment