Monday, July 19, 2021

Bloom

 Annoying News:

Feedburner is the company that has been notifying you whenever I post a new card.  But they have just announced that they will not be providing this email service anymore.  There doesn't seem to be a backup company waiting in the wings so we bloggers are being left high and dry.  As I said, annoying.  However, I have no intention of quitting my blog.  Until I leave the planet, I will be posting every Monday and Thursday as I've done for the last nine years.  I hope you will continue to share this creative journey with me!

 

Now it's on to today's card . . .

The Stamp Doctor just introduced a new and very clever die set that is easy to use and contains everything you need to cut out various papers and put together a terrific zig zag folding card!  This first picture shows the card folded and ready for mailing . . . .


The next two pictures show the opened-out front and back views.  The die set includes the card base and six different dies to cut out the stitched panels to cover the six surfaces.  I thought it was a great way to use up some of my large stash of designer papers!

 


A large format machine is needed to cut the card base.  Happily, you can get two cards out of one 8.5x11" piece of cardstock.  There are myriad ways of decorating these panels and I plan to explore as many of them as possible . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Pear, various printed papers       

Inks:             Distress Mowed Lawn

Dies:            The Stamp Doctor #6 Concertina,

                     AlteNew Leaf Mix, Tropical Leaf Mix,

                     Papertrey Ink Bitty Button Stacks, Frantic Stamper

                     "Bloom”, DieNamics Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle

Doo Dads:    Jute, Green pearls  

No comments:

Post a Comment