Thursday, July 22, 2021

Cheers

Annoying News:

Feedburner is the company that has been notifying you whenever I post a new card.  But they have just announced that they will not be providing this email service anymore.  There doesn't seem to be a backup company waiting in the wings so we bloggers are being left high and dry.  As I said, annoying.  However, I have no intention of quitting my blog.  Until I leave the planet, I will be posting every Monday and Thursday as I've done for the last nine years.  I hope you will continue to share this creative journey with me!

Now it's on to today's card . . .

More fun with the Concertina zig zag card shape . . .


 


My solution for the inside greeting doesn't show up very well:  I die cut a scalloped small rectangle, folded it in half, and stamped my greeting on the inside.  A little embellishment of a die cut button shape and some colored jute fiber helps set it off.

Recipients will have fun displaying this style of card as it stands up so nicely on its own.  More happy news:  this card fits easily into a check-sized envelope!

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Dark Butter, various printed papers        

Dies:            The Stamp Doctor #6 Concertina, AlteNew Leaf Mix,

                     Tropical Leaf Mix, Tim Holtz Large Stems #2,

                     Spellbinders Ribbon Buckles, DieNamics Stitched

                     Mini Scallop Rectangle             

Doo Dads:    Jute   

No comments:

Post a Comment