Thursday, July 15, 2021

Celebrate

Annoying News:

Feedburner is the company that has been notifying you whenever I post a new card.  But they have just announced that they will not be providing this email service anymore.  There doesn't seem to be a backup company waiting in the wings so we bloggers are being left high and dry.  As I said, annoying.  However, I have no intention of quitting my blog.  Until I leave the planet, I will be posting every Monday and Thursday as I've done for the last nine years.  I hope you will continue to share this creative journey with me!

Now it's on to today's card . . .

My romp through all things leafy continues!  For this card, I thought a row of leaves in autumn colors would look neat against a brick background . . .


I think it may need something else . . . it's for an Autumn birthday so at least I've got time to figure out just what I might want to add to it.  Or I could just quit obsessing and move right along to the next card.   

 

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Fox River Confetti Red, Scraps Yellow,

                     Orange, Green, Purple, Hanko Echizen Gold    

Stamps:       Printworks “Celebrate”, Purple Daisy Sand

Inks:             VersaFine Imperial Purple, Hero Soft Brown

Emb Pwdr:  Vippies Transcendence

Dies:            Altenew Leaf Mix, Tropical Leaf Mix, W+9 Banner Trio,

                     Spellbinder Tags Trio                  

Emb Fldr:    Taylored Expressions Brick

Doo Dads:    May Arts Jute, My Mind’s Eye Wood Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment