Thursday, April 18, 2024

Memories

My friendship with Sandy dates back to the 7th grade and I thank God we’ve stayed in close touch for lo these many decades.  She surprised me with a lovely gift card recently, hence the following Thank You note . . .

As she lives near the ocean in Southern California, I thought a beachy theme would work well.  The seashell background layer has been languishing in my scrap box for awhile, just waiting for the right use.  I think I found it . . .

Cardstock:   Neenah Desert Storm, Scraps Light and Dark Brown  

Inks:             Distress Ground Espresso, Gina K Charcoal Brown

Dies:            Taylored Expressions Stitched Frame Stacklets, 

Love Nicole Shells Scalloped, Nautilus, Elizabeth

Designs Words 4 Remember: “Memories”               

Stencil:        The Crafters Workshop Mini Nautilus

Doo Dads:    Metalix Glitter Moondust   

No comments:

Post a Comment