Monday, September 4, 2023

Baby

FAIR TIME!  Yep, the NJ State Fair has rolled around once again and I shall share my entries with you throughout the month of September, with a final post to start off the month of October.  The Fair organizers list eight categories we are allowed to submit cards for:  Birthday, Holiday, Wedding, Anniversary, Baby, Art, Get Well, and Other.  There is also a Decorative Recipe Card category you can enter in case you have time left over after putting together eight cards.  I actually did, so I shall finish off this series with my recipe card.  Let’s get started!


 Baby Category – Blue Ribbon #1

For the Baby category, I opted to use the Mini Slimline size – perfect for such a small creature about to make an appearance into the world, I thought . . .


 
My collection of alphabet beads has never been used and so it was time to put a few of them to work. The white die cut layer looked like a cute little embroidered receiving blanket to me and it fit the theme nicely.  The buttons that anchor the flourishes are there to cover up oozed liquid dimensional dots that decided to spread beyond their planned-for territory after I added them.  I love how this hobby provides so many ways to hide boo boos!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Splash, Wisteria, Stedner Bright White  

Stamps:       Studio G 9 Months

Inks:             ColorBox Black, Distress Milled Lavender

Emb Pwdr:   Judikins Detail Black

Dies:            Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Double Stitched, Frantic

Stamper Slimline Frames, DieNamics Scrolled Flourishes,

Memory Box Stitched Buttons, EK Success Scalloped

Corner Punch

 Doo Dads:   Baby beads, Inkssentials Enamel Accents Black, Wink of

Stella Clear  

No comments:

Post a Comment