Thursday, July 16, 2020

Bloom


Here's another version of the same two background stamps used in Monday's post . . .


Framing a part of the card front really changes the look and is an option I enjoy using often.  It's remarkable how well a frame can punch up a layout that just doesn't seem to be working

I think I'm gonna be stuck on this background stamp duo for awhile yet as I really love the results I've gotten so far . . . I hope they continue!

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Strathmore Ultimate White  
Stamps:       Technique Junkies Watercolor Flowers, Travel Documents,
                     Memory Box Simple Columbine
Inks:             Distress Antique Linen, Weathered Wood, Chipped
                     Sapphire, VersaFine Majestic Blue
Colorants:    Inktense Peacock Blue
Emb Pwdr:   Vippies Transcendence
Dies:            Lil Inker Stitched Mats: Rectangles, Impression Obsession
                     Mid-Size Frame, Memory Box Simple Columbine,               
Emb Fldr:     Taylored Expressions Burlap

No comments:

Post a Comment