Thursday, February 27, 2020

Memories

Concord & 9th's newest Turnabout stamp set was just released and I had to have it.  I've long wanted the ability to make a multi-image background in several colors and now I can . . .


The two embossed flowers are in honor of a wedding anniversary.  As Jack died only two months ago, this is Eleanor's first anniversary date without him.  Speaking from experience, I can attest to the fact that "firsts" are the hardest.  I hope this brings her some comfort.


Cardstock:   Bazzill Admiral, Strathmore #100 Bristol
Stamps:       Concord & 9th Turnabout: Blooms
Inks:             Ancient Page Pine, Leaf Green, Indigo, Mandarin,
                     Distress Mustard Seed, ColorBox Gold
Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold
Dies:            Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2, My Favorite Things
                     Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle, Simon Says Fresh
                     Daisies, Goodculler Stitched Rectangles, YPP Craft 
                     "Memories”                      

No comments:

Post a Comment