Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thanks a Bunch


A wonderfully patterned commercial gift bag inspired the layout on my Christmas Thank You note cards . . .


The layout was a good way to use up some scraps that had been moldering in my Scrap Stash for too long.  I used two different colors for the card base, just to enjoy a little variety.  I think the black background worked the best . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, White, assorted embossed scraps from
                     my Scrap Stash      
Stamps:       Judikins Bead Curtain Background, Elizabeth Craft
                     Banner Sentiments
Inks:             ColorBox Gold
Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold, Judikins Detail Black
Dies:            Penny Black Modern Christmas Tree, Cheery Lynn
                     Christmas Knick Knacks, Elizabeth Craft Banners                      
Doo Dads:    Elizabeth Craft Stickers Gold        


No comments:

Post a Comment